Thursday, 2 May 2013

Superheros & Villains: The Best of The Best!

With the release of Iron Man 3 comes a little something I'm posting for you today: your favourite superheroes and villains together on this one blog post! :)
So, my countdown! Superheroes & those pesky villains :))

-- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt)
Best known for: The X-Men
Human mutant
Villain, but a superhero from time to time, controls magnetism


Well, he was one of the strongest villains out of all the X-Men :)
He was a holocaust survivor. He initially wanted to take over the human race and pretty much make them extinct.
He created the Brotherhood of Mutants. Wonderful. :)

-- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Best known for: Iron Man (duh!)
Human
Superhero with armor suit abilities (ie - flying and super strength)

First appearing back in 1963, Iron Man is a great superhero! I bet you didn't know that his armor wasn't always red and gold, huh? I bet you just learnt something new today: it was grey! 0.0
Oh yeah, have you seen the new Iron Man 3 movie yet? It was released late last month, I advise you do if you haven't anyway! :))
He was a part of The Avengers! Lucky thing! I'm sure you knew that anyway though... :))

-- Mystique (Raven  Darkhölme)
Best known for: The X-Men
Human mutant
Villain (short-lived hero thing) with shape shifting abilities :))
Recently played by Jennifer Lawrence as a young Mystique, Raven has to be one of my favourite villains. Yes, she's bad, but she's badass! :))
She's blue! My favourite colour! What's not to love? :D
She has the cool power of shape shifting! What would you shape shift into, huh? :)

-- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
Best known for: The X-Men
Human mutant
Superhero, can control the weather



Storm, my favourite X-Men hero! :D
She can control more than just the weather, she can battle using witchcraft, and she can kick butt with her combat skills. Why do you think I like her so much? :))



-- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Best known for: Spider-Man (obviously, well, what did you expect?)
Human mutant
Superhero with awesome spider powers!

Spider-Man swoops in and takes the number 3 spot in this pretty awesome countdown! Since Tobey Maguire just isn't doing the job anymore, Andrew Garfield is using his spidey senses to get that girl instead! :))
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of actual spiders, but superheroes with spider powers? That's cool, man 8)

-- The Joker (Jack Napier, probably)
Best known for: Batman
Clown thing :)
Villain, no evident superpowers, but his insanity leads to extreme weird things that he can do that normal people cannot :))

I actually hate clowns, but this is the only clown I actually like for his insanity, red lipstick (assuming that's what's smothered on his face) and signature laughter.
The Joker is probably Batman's biggest rival, and there are so many stories of how exactly he became The Joker too.
Everybody knows The Joker! And, well, if you never knew about him....now you do! Haha! :))

-- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Best known for: Batman (what did you expect?)
Just a human, he has no powers -__-
Superhero, but still, no powers :)

You wanna know what's serious? This guy is my number 1!
The Joker, eat your heart out :'D Go back to Harley, girlfriend! :))
I am Wayne. Bruce Wayne. :'D
What do I have to say about him? He rocks! You already knew that! :))
He's my number 1 because mehh, I don't like bats either, but hey! The guy's good!


It's a little ironic that I don't like actual spiders, actual clowns and actual bats, but they're all on the superhero list, right? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment